I'm looking
for help...
Aidpage is free!

Free downloads: GrantGate®  Federal Money Retriever®

Capitalization Grants for Drinking Water State Revolving Funds

Published on AidPage by IDILOGIC on Jun 24, 2005

Administered by:

US Federal Government Agency (see all agencies)
Environmental Protection Agency , Office of Water
CFDA #: 66.468

How to apply...

Application Procedure:

The standard application for EPA non-construction grant assistance (Standard Form SF-424 A and B) is submitted to the appropriate Regional Office. The State must certify that it has the legal authority to receive a capitalization grant and that it has the legal authority to operate the program. The State must provide the assurance in its application that it has the legal, managerial, technical and operational capabilities to administer the DWSRF program competently and that will comply with all applicable Federal cross-cutting authorities and Federal statutes. EPA grant regulations (40 CFR Part 31 apply to States receiving capitalization grants. Establishment of the DWSRF is a prerequisite for a grant award.

Note: Each program will indicate whether applications are to be submitted to the Federal headquarters, regional or local office, or to a State or local government office.

Award Procedure:

A grant application is reviewed by the appropriate Regional Office, and if approved, the grant is awarded by the Regional Administrator under a delegation of authority from the Administrator of EPA. EPA Headquarters retains the authority to review certain applications or parts thereof.

Note: Grant payments may be made by a letter of credit, advance by Treasury check, or reimbursement by Treasury check. Awards may be made by the headquarters office directly to the applicant, an agency field office, a regional office, or by an authorized county office. The assistance may pass through the initial applicant for further distribution by intermediate level applicants to groups or individuals in the private sector.